I'm Getting Sick of the Rain

I'm getting sick of the rain
It's becoming quite a pain
Drop drop drop
When the heck will it stop?
I'm getting sick of the rain

Getting tired of the wet
My apple cart is upset
This weather is rough
And I've had about enough
I'm getting tired of the wet

Why so much precipitation
I could use a vacation
Lord give us a break
My back yard is a lake
Why so much precipitation

They said, 'occasional showers'
It's been raining sixty hours
I wish that it were done
And we could see some sun
They said, 'occasional showers'.

Is it time to build an ark?
It's kinda cold and mighty dark
Noah had it pretty good
I know a place to get some wood
Is it time to build an ark?

I don't know what I will do
The mold is sprouting mildew
The bathroom's getting funky
The porch smells like a monkey
I don't know what I will do

Still the rain keeps pouring
It's getting kind of boring
Drop drop drop
I wish it would stop
Still the rain keeps pouring

No comments: