I'm the one that I avoid
I'm so unhappy, Dr Freud
All those things I went and did
Open season for the id
But now alas my ego is destroyed
My imago has been stung
What the hell, Dr Jung?
I can't take the hero's journey
When I'm strapped onto this gurney
And my song of salvation ain't been sung
I think I need a pill
Can you help me, Dr Phil?
And you can save the lecture
And your full of crap conjecture
Just write out a prescription if you will...
I don't know what to do
What say you, Dr Drew?
I don't want to go to rehab
And your answers all are prefab
Can't you please come up with something new....
If you want to know the truth
I should go see Dr Ruth
There's one way across this chasm
And that's a shattering orgasm
You'll forgive me if it sounds a bit uncouth?
No comments:
Post a Comment