Voted upon by our prestigious committee (me), here are the winners of this year's competition: Drum Roll.........
13) I have a little dreidle, I made it out of snow
I baked it in the oven, where'd my dreidle go?
12) I have a little dreidle, made in cyberspace (Rob Tobias)
I mailed it to my brother, now it's everyplace
11) I have a little dreidle, I made it out of pasta
It got all tangled in my hair, so now they call me 'rasta'
10) I have a little dreidle, I made it out of spite
Too many Jewish rituals, I've had enough, alright?!
9) I have a little dreidle, I made it from a latke
I left it out for seven months and it turned into vodka
8) I have a little dreidle, I think it's made from lead
I got it cheap at Walmart, too bad my cat is dead
7) I have a little dreidle, I made it out of smoke
Grandma tried a little spin, Grandpa tried a toke
6) I have a little dreidle, I made it from sorbet
The texture's simply FABULOUS (this verse is slightly gay)
5) I have a little dreidle, I made it for my shiksa (Juliet Kandel Kristianson
She heard it was for spinning, so she put it in the mixer
4) I have a little dreidle, I made it from a bone
My sister played for hours, did I just hear her moan?
3) I have a little dreidle, I made it from a cross
The clergy were confounded (so it's not a total loss)
2) I have a little dreidle, I made it out of blow
The game was quite euphoric, where'd all my money go?
1) I have a little dreidle, I made it out of gin
The dreidle wouldn't turn at all, but the room began to spin
Honorable mention
I have a little dreidle, I made it from a nest
My dad was disappointed, the blue jay was depressed
I have a little dreidle, it's made from a harpoon
The Japanese enjoy it, but the whales have left the room
I have a little dreidle, I thought I was in luck
Until I lost like 5 straight times and I said, 'What the... heck is going on here?'
No comments:
Post a Comment