Road trip for a few days....

M and I had a good talk after the most recent episode of our recurring pattern. It was good to get a night off from one another and reassess. Still a lot of love there, without a doubt, and the adventure continues. I'm off tomorrow for a three night road trip to Pai, where I will rent a scooter and get used to riding again. Better there than here, as there is much less traffic, and the scenery is awesome with mountains, waterfalls, jungles etc. I'll miss my Friday night gig here, but plan on doing next week's Tuesday slot. (Valentine's Day, of all things). There's a good chance that I'll leave again on Wednesday to go to Chiang Dow, an hour and a half north of here for that Japanese organized, Shambhala festival. I hear it's gorgeous and fun, and I'll likely rent a scooter from Chiang Mai and ride up there with a friend. (Hence the practice time up in Pai). Feels good to be getting out of town, as much of my life the past two months has been lived within a square kilometer. Ah well, one makes one's choices and that's been my choice...

Off to buy a ticket...

1 comment:

Larry said...

Like I said, take a vacay!