I don't need a flower
I don't need a sign
You don't have to ask me
Would I be your valentine
But to have you love me
Just the way you do...
All I want this holiday is you
I don't need a stocking
Hanging by the tree
You don't have to promise
That one day you'll marry me
But to know your loving arms
And that your heart is true
All I want this holiday is you
Leaves twirling to the ground
Seasons round and round
We're in the hourglass of time
Winter is cold and rain
Summer come sun again
To make the sweetest berries on the vine
I don't need a birthday card
Sure don't need a cake
There's no finer present
Than to see you when I wake
And to hold you close to me
When the day is through
All I want this holiday is you
No comments:
Post a Comment