I got a great piece of advice from a friend who suggested that it might not be the best idea to use my 'music in action' blog to write about late nights in Chiang Mai bars, for instance. The blog is linked to my website, which promotes me as someone who you want to have come to your school and work with your kids. 'Hmmm, should we hire this guy? Let's check out his blog.... Uh, no thanks'
So I contacted my website guy, Bill, in Springfield, who in his foresight, had created two blogs for me to mess around with. His advice is to keep my adult oriented travel stuff on this one, and leave the other one for more music related fare. So that's the plan for now, although I do want to lift the travel stuff from the music blog to this blog so it's all in one place. Sounds like a lot of copying and pasting, but I guess it's do-able, even for this techno-tard. (I'm sure that's offensive, but hey, it's my blog, and if I can't offend, then what the hell, I might as well go work for Disney).
So that's the plan for now, transfer the travel stuff to this blog and then juggle between the two, depending on the nature of the writing. Simple and sweet.
1 comment:
Totally applaud this move. I've been worried about the same stuff.
Post a Comment